1. The aim of the Club is to support Arsenal Football Club and attend matches on a regular basis during
2. The Club is non-sectarian and at Club functions, ie attending games, meetings etc, only Arsenal attire
will be permitted. No other Club emblems will be allowed. We have a mixed Club and all members
will be expected to respect other members’ traditions. No bad language at Club meetings will be
3. The management Committee consists of Billy Briggs (Chairman & Treasurer), Alan McNiece (Secretary),
Paul Anderson and David Veitch (Executive Members), who will be responsible for the running of the Club.
The Committee must submit themselves for re-election at the annual AGM. If a member is not a
available for re-election that position will be offered to other members of the Club who would require
a Proposer and a Seconder and have been a member of the Club for at least 3 years. Members should
be notified of the AGM at least 14 days in advance.
For election as Chairman, Secretary or Treasurer a member must have served 1 year on the
4. Membership fees for 2014/15
Adults Juniors (under 17) or Students
New members £95 £60
Existing members £55 £25
All membership fees must be paid before any match tickets are handed out. Members are not charged membership fees for any children they have under the age of 11 (at the start of the season).
We also have special family membership deals. The first membership is full price and subsequent
members of the same family are half price.
5. Frequent non-attendance at meetings and functions can result in expulsion from the Club and regular
non-attendance will affect match ticket requests.
6. Members must apply for match tickets 10 weeks before the game. Existing members have first
priority on tickets allocation until the end of October 2014, after which, tickets are allocated on an
attendance basis. After this date tickets will be allocated on an attendance basis. All subscriptions
owed must be paid before match tickets are given out.
7. Match tickets for certain games may be available to non-members.
i. Members requesting tickets for non-members must be fully responsible for the behavior of
their accompanied guests. Cancellation of match tickets without an acceptable reason
will incur a £10 fine for each ticket even if the tickets are resold.
ii. All guests must be named when ordering tickets.
iii. Opposition supporters are not eligible for tickets.
iv. Previously expelled members are not permitted as guests.
v. Withdrawal of name from ticket applications must be initialed by a committee member.
vi. Members are responsible to ensure that match tickets have been ordered correctly.
8. Club business will only be discussed at meetings except for emergencies such as match arrangements.
9. Anything not covered by these rules will be decided by the Committee.